This style of massage technique can be either soothing or stimulating depending on clients needs
- Improves circulation
- Stimulates lymphatics system
- Eliminates toxins
- Aids digestion and relieves constipation
- Relieves pain resulting from sports, injuries, or paralysis
Thai Hot Stem Massage
This treatment is a combination of palming and Lomi Lomi massage, finger pressure points, Thai yoga stretches, and the use of steamed organic herbals rolled over the body.
- Organic herbal balls are steamed and rolled over the body to relieve sore muscles, tired inflamed joints, headaches, poor circulation and speeds up lung congestion, and arthritic pain.
- Finger pressure points help the body heal and release unwanted toxins.
- Thai yoga stretches improve joint circulation, flexibility, removal of waste products.
- Palming and Lomi Lomi Massage techniques smooth and provide a calming effect.
The Indian Head Massage
This massage focuses on the face, neck, shoulders, upper back, and upper arms which are very important energy centres of the body.
- General relaxation, stimulates blood circulation and oxygen to the brain
- Dissipates tiredness, stress, and depression
- Great for eye strain, tension headaches, migraines, tinnitus, jaw aches, sinusitis, congestion, insomnia and vertigo
- Can be done dry or with oil which gives the hair lustrous shine and promotes hair growth
- Focuses on face, neck and upper back shoulders which are important energy centres for the body
- Can be done over clothing in a seated position or lying down
This gentle non-invasive manipulative technique is used to locate and correct imbalance within your bone structure. Seldom does the therapist apply pressure that exceeds five grams of pressure. It encourages your own natural mechanisms to improve the functioning of your brain and spinal cord, to dissipate the negative effects of stress, and enhance your general health and resistance to disease.